|My Favorites, if any.|
I'm mainly a dark type of writer, but can also be very light-hearted. For art, I practice mostly realism, cartoon, and anthro. Two of my favorite subjects to study are WWII and the American Civil War.
Well...that's all for now.
~is my link for my YouTube profile~
~~My profile name is myhappyplace24~~
Favourite genre of music: Rock / Metal / Steampunk
Favourite style of art: realism, anthro, and cartooning
Favourite cartoon character: Miles "Tails" Prower
Personal Quote: "To worry is to endure multiple times what could occur once."
1.- You must post these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags. (Haha, well then I got some bad news for you, then don't I?)
9. - Tag-backs are NOT ALLOWED
10. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tell you to. Art, rp, etc. (Mmm, I have no problem with that.. To an extent of course, but seeing as I'm making this literally 5 hours after he did, I'd say I'm in the clear.)
11. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. ( Naah)
13 facts about me:
1. I absolutely love roller coasters, even rode Top Thrill Dragster.
2. I love drawing, but hate coloring.
3. I don't have a working tablet, so I use a mouse for all computer work.
4. On TF2, I am an Engineer and Medic main. (Though I'm cutting down on pub matches until the matchmaker comes out. One too many steamrolls. >_< )
5. I'm teaching myself Russian, and currently know some words, as well has how to count from one to 99. (один to девяиасто девять.)
6. I do not curse. simple as that.
7. I enjoy most types of music (just recently enjoyed classical), except the newer country and the newer rap.
8. I am, in fact a furry, but I am not one who would rub it in other people's face. Don't like furries? See what I care. Do like furries? Good for you.
9. I'm surprised that the "land of the free" still has gay marriage, among other things, outlawed. Seems like what Jeremy said to the American woman on Top Gear when they were at the studio on the show was true. "Well, welcome to the free world!"
10. I also enjoy British humor.
11. I'm studying to become Buddhist. No, I'm not Christian.
12. I am actually easily approachable through messaging. I'm actually very nice and love responding to messages, and so long as you're nice, I'll be nice.
13. Last one. Um... Eh, alright, I'll come out with it. I do enjoy rp'ing, but I'm slightly picky about it.
Questions: (Ohhhhh no... I deleted the original "Questions" text and I have no idea if it was a different size... Shoot)
1. Would you rather have the ability to teleport or travel through time?
Teleport. Not only would it be much more handy, but I also wouldn't cause any sorts of paradoxes.
2. What super power would you like to have?
Flight by tails. XD Really though, I'd like to be indestructable, something like with Wolverine where he rapidly heals, or with Superman where stuff just bounces right off of him. (Jerma: Hahaha! Your puny bombs just bounce off of my manly chest!)
3. What's something you've done since you were a child?
That would be writing, drawing, and studying World War Two. Writing - I used to do poetry, comics (When my mother got me some books with comic formats that you could fill in), and short stories. World War Two, I started studying when I was four. I remember mistaking my dad calling it "War War Two" which confused me greatly, so I began asking about it and looking it up.
4. Do you like pi? What is its purpose in life?
I love pi. Its purpose in life of 3.141592653589793238 is the ratio of the circumference of any circle to the diameter of that circle, regardless of its size.
5. Do you like pie? If so, what flavor?
I literally only like Oreo pie that's put in the freeze, or chocolate pie if it has chocolate crust. I'm not a fan of pie. (If you think that's bad, you should see how people react to me not liking bacon)
6. Is there anything in my gallery that you like?
Do I only need to pick one? I'd rather pick all of them.
7. Make a joke/pun.
I had to to the doctor to get a new butt because mine had a crack in it. (If you're a fan of What About Bob: "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I'm a Schizophrenic, and so am I.")
8. Is there anyone you'd like to punch in the face?
There's several, but I shouldn't, because it would only escalate from there.
9. POP QUIZ: How long does it take to beat a moron to death?
BEERMP! Sorry, time's up, you're dead!
Heck yes! Love both the lore and Foxy.
11. Modern or classic video games?
I'm going to say modern. I enjoyed games like Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, European Assault, and Frontline, as well as Call of Duty: Big Red One, Finest Hour, and 3, but I can't get any of them to run. That and, I mostly just play more modern games.
12. Favorite music genre?
13. What's one thing you like about your country?
Eh boy.. The diversity of people and climates I guess. The country's pretty terrible at the moment to be honest. Most of the people will stab or argue with you if you give them the chance, and our government system, as well as our legal system is pretty much as faulty as they come. Pretty much like trying to pit two sides of a kindergarten class against each other. I'm one of the people who doesn't blame Obama for the troubles, due to the fact that, for one, he's having to fix Bush's mistakes, something that Bill Clinton had to do before, and to make matters worse, pretty much every other branch is comprised of Republicans, so Obama literally can't get anything done since they won't let him.
Guess what: As usual, no tags. Hahahaha.